Moving from Lincolnwood to Park Ridge: pros and cons
When you want to move to someplace you would want to know what are the biggest pros and cons of doing it. And today, we will discuss moving from Lincolnwood to Park Ridge. That way you will know what you can expect from these places, and what kind of benefits you can get. Chicago moving and storage will help you out with this task. All you have to do is keep reading more about it.
Things to have in mind before moving
What you need to have in mind is that there are several factors that make a place great for life. These factors will help you decide all about the pros and cons of moving from Lincolnwood to Park Ridge. Some of the factors you need to have in mind are:
- Cost of living
- Job market
These are some of the most important things you need to learn about the place before you decide to move to any of these places. Once you know more about this, you can contact your local movers Chicago to help you out. With their assistance, you will surely move without any problems or delays.
Moving from Lincolnwood to Park Ridge – What to expect?
If you decide to move to Park Ridge you should know that this Chicago suburb has 37,000 residents and that the majority of them own their homes. As with every place here, this one has a very rich social life. Nice clubs, parks, coffee shops, restaurants and other places you can go to. Now, it is very important to know the following information:
- When it comes to home expenses they are 138% higher than the national average, while the utility cost is 3% lower.
- The median home value is set at $458,000 while the rent is $1,400
- The biggest employers here are Koch Foods, Sierra ITS, MDRT, Avenues to Independence, and many more
- Schools are highly rated and there are many you can choose from
- The infrastructure is pretty good, and the residents are really satisfied with it
- There is a rich nightlife you will surely enjoy
With this in mind, you will be able to properly plan your move to Park Ridge soon. There are many other benefits that you should know more about. And that will help you better settle in. Also, if you call movers Park Ridge IL to help you out, you will surely move with ease. That is the best way you can know that everything is under control.
What are the cons of moving here?
Now, it is important to know that every place has its cons. You need to be able to balance this if you want to properly move in and live your life here. So, what you need to pay attention to before moving here is the following:
- High sale taxes and property prices
- The airport is too close
- Not that good weather
Why stay in Lincolnwood?
On the other hand, you can always stay in Lincolnwood. As you already know, this lovely suburb in Chicago has almost 13,000 residents living here. It is a part of Cook County, and there are many places you can check out here. With many parks, shops, and lovely restaurants. So, what you can expect is:
- The median home value is $395,000 while the rent revolves around $2,200
- Housing expenses are 147% higher than the national average. The utility prices are 3% lower tho.
- If you are looking for a job, you could apply for NuCare Services INC, Aperion Care, or INA solution
- The schools are very good, and people love having their children here.
- As for your social life, you will surely find a lot of interesting things you can do.
Moving to Lincolnwood, or staying here, can have a lot of benefits for you. And if you decide to move soon, then you can call movers Lincolnwood IL to help you out. It is something that will definitely speed up the process.
It wouldn’t be the same if we don’t mention the cons of living in Lincolnwood. And that is important to know. What you can expect from this place includes:
- The cost of living can be a bit high
- The population is decreasing
- Rent is getting higher
Why is comparing always a good idea?
When you compare places you will know what you can expect from the place you want to move to. For instance, you will notice that the price of housing is lower in Park Ridge. Although the utilities are the same, you will still be able to rent a place for a cheaper price. This can mean a lot if you are moving in on a budget. Not to mention if you want to save money. When it comes to employment, Park Ridge has more options. But, as we mentioned before, you will live too close to the airport.
These are some of the most important things you need to remember about both places. That will help you realize what are the biggest pros and cons of moving here. Once you decide what to do, you can call residential movers Chicago to help you out with your move. That way, you won’t have to worry about the moving process at all. And now that you know what you can expect from moving from Lincolnwood to Park Ridge, you can get ready with ease. We hope that you know what steps you need to take, and what kind of life you can expect from moving here. If